29.12.23

I’m in love!

How did I not know that Mary Maxim has a ton of vintage knitting patterns currently on sale for $2.99

I can’t resist the capes. Especially when I’ve been on a houndstooth kick lately, after falling down an Alexander McQueen rabbit hole and landing in the Horn of Plenty. Who could resist this houndstooth cape:


I already have too many things on the needles but this is definitely going to happen soon...

Funny enough, before I got on my A McQ kick, I had stumbled upon a Reddit post about a cape pattern... which someone made in houndstooth... and I completely forgot until just now, when I saved photos of this vintage pattern (Simplicity 9669) to my computer for reference, and found I had already saved the exact same pic last January ago...

Simplicity 9669 cape pattern with diagram

I mean I guess it’s the universe telling me I will never outgrow the desire for a houndstooth cape, so I need to make one by hook or by crook...

No comments:

Post a Comment